C.J. Jackson Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
• Must intend to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
• Must meet one of the following academic criteria:
• Have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.0
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 if a transfer student
• New-to-college students are eligible for consideration with no academic criteria
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Preference given to dependents of current or previous employees of TCC.
Criteria for renewal:
• This scholarship is awarded for up to the completion of an associate degree/certificate of completion, if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed each semester.
• Recipient must enroll consecutively for fall/spring semesters to qualify for renewal.