Diane Turner Memorial Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue studies in journalism/mass communications.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed 12 credit hours at TCC.
• Must have completed or currently enroll in one journalism course at TCC.
• Must explain interest in journalism in scholarship application essay.
• Must include one recommendation from the advisor of a TCC student publication of which you have been a staff member.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.
- Family and Friends of Diane Turner
- $500 per semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursuing studies in journalism/mass communications?
- Have you completed or are enrolled in one journalism course at Tarrant County College?
- Please write an essay explaining your interest in journalism.
- Are you or were you a staff member of a TCC student publication?