Jerry and Helen Womack Certificate of Completion Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue a certificate of completion.
• Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.75.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
• Must be a graduate of Azle High School within the immediate past six years.
• Preference given to applicants who are employed while attending school.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed in the fall.