C.J. Jackson Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
• Must meet one of the following academic criteria:
o Have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.0.
o Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 if a transfer student.
o New-to-college students are eligible for consideration with no academic criteria.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Preference given to dependents of current or previous employees of TCC.
• This scholarship is awarded for up to the completion of an associate degree/certificate of completion, if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed each semester. (Recipient must enroll consecutively for fall/spring semesters to qualify for renewal).