Frances Schuessler Scholarship
- Preference is given to applicants that are single head of household and who are trying to improve the quality of life for themselves and their family.
- Preference is given students that have completed the Winning in New Roles (WINR) Program at any Tarrant County College campus.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file an application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum* semester *GPA of 3.0 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed.