C.J. Jackson Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
- Must meet one of the following academic criteria.
1. Have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.0 if a current or returning student.
2. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 if a transfer student.
3. New-to-college students are eligible for consideration with no academic criteria.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by the priority deadline for Financial Aid.
- Preference will be given to dependents of current or previous employees of TCC.
- Recipient will continue to receive a scholarship, for up to the completion of an associate degree/certificate of completion, if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved each semester and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed.