Donnie Braziel Surgical Technology Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
Criteria for renewal:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must intend to pursue an Associate of Applied in Science Surgical Technology.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 OR
- Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
- This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) is completed in the fall.