Acme Brick Construction Management Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must intend to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Construction Management.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours (3 hours must be from the CNBT offerings) for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 OR
- Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
- This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed in the fall.
- Acme Brick Construction
- $480-$960 per fall and spring semesters (amount varies on enrollment)