Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must intend to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree OR a Certificate of Completion in Aviation Maintenance Technology.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 OR
- Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours (if a daytime student) or 10 credit hours (if a night time student) for period of award.
- This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours (for daytime student) or 10 credit hours (for a night time student) is completed in the fall.