Cloellen Mauser Cardinal Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must pursue an associate degree and intend to transfer to a four-year institution OR
- Must pursue a certificate of completion program.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.0 OR
- Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
- Must be a single head of household with dependent child/children.
- Preference given to applicants receiving services from one or more of the following community organizations: Safe Haven of Tarrant County, the Women’s Center of Tarrant County and/or the Center for Transforming Lives with supporting documentation in the applicant’s essay.
- Preference given to applicants that meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal:
- This scholarship is awarded for up to four consecutive fall/spring semesters if a minimum semester GPA of 2.0 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed each semester.