Cordell Parker Northeast Campus Speech Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College.
- Must attend the TCC Northeast Campus.
- Must have a TCC cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Must have completed any two of the following speech classes before period of award: SPCH 1311, SPCH 1315, SPCH 1318, or SPCH 1321.
- Must have participated/or will participate in the TCC NE Campus spring speech tournament prior to receiving the award.
- Must have one submitted reference from a TCC Northeast speech instructor.
- This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved, a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall and must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at TCC Northeast for the spring semester.
- Tarrant County College Faculty and Staff
- $960 per fall and spring semesters
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you participated or will you participate in the NE Campus spring speech tournament?
- Have you completed or will complete two speech classes from the following list before the fall: SPCH 1311, SPCH 1315, SPCH 1318, SPCH 1321?
- Will you attend the TCC Northeast Campus for the fall?
- Will you have one submitted reference from a TCC Northeast speech instructor?