Building a Future Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must intend to pursue an associate degree or a certificate of completion.
- Must attend the TCC South Campus.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 OR
- Must have a high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (developmental coursework included) for period of award.
- This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 9 hours are completed in the fall.
- $960 per fall and spring semesters