Dr. Carolyn Robertson Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must intend to pursue an associate degree, followed by enrollment in a four-year institution.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.4 OR
- Must have a high school GPA of 3.9 if a first-time TCC student.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award.
- Preference given to applicants who pursue studies in a Natural Science field (biology, chemistry, geology and/or physics).
- Preference given to TCC South Campus students.
- This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.4 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours are completed in the fall.