Christian Helping Hand Scholarship for Nursing Students
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College.
- Must be admitted into the Associate of Applied Science Program in Nursing.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 8 credit hours for period of award.
- Must include in the scholarship essay information regarding financial obstacles that prevent recipient’s capacity to meet the obligations of educational expenses for the ensuing academic year.
- Recipient is ineligible to receive this scholarship if awarded federal or state aid.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 8 credit hours are completed in the fall.
- $960 per fall and spring semesters