A. D. Marshall Memorial Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled in or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to complete an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Criminal Justice.
- Must be first generation in family to attend college.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.75, or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student.
- Must volunteer eight (8) hours with a nonprofit organization during period of award.
- Must be enrolled for a minimum of 9 semester hours for period of award.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient may renew scholarship up to three (3) consecutive semesters following original award if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved each semester and a minimum of 9 credit hours is completed and signed verification of volunteer services is provided to the TCC Foundation office.