AAUW - Fort Worth Branch Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must intend to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion in mathematics, nursing, science intensive courses, or any allied health field of study.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 OR
- Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
- Women applicants who are United States citizens and have resided in Tarrant County for at least 12 months are encouraged to apply.
- This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
Criteria for renewal:
- This scholarship is awarded for up to four semesters, if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed each semester.