AIA Architecture Technology Program Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College.
- Must intend to pursue an Associate of Arts Degree with an emphasis in architecture OR an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Architectural Technology OR a Certificate of Completion in Architectural Technology.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in ARCH coursework before period of award.
- Recipient must provide a portfolio of recipient’s work to TCC’s Architect Department by September 1st for review/critique by a panel of instructors.
- Must attend one meeting or function of the AIA, Fort Worth Chapter during the academic year.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.