Chris Marshall Memorial Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion in one of the following fields of study: nursing, allied health programs, teaching (elementary), accounting, banking and finance.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 OR
- Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by recipient’s program) for period of award.
- Must be a legal resident of Tarrant County and have graduated from or currently reside in the Birdville or HEB Independent School Districts.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal/continued awards:
- Recipient(s) will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.
- Recipient(s) may qualify for continued awards if they enroll in TCC within one year of high school graduation and meet all above scholarship criteria.