American Airlines Center Opportunity Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
- Must intend to pursue an associate degree or a certificate of completion.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 OR
- Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal:
- This scholarship is awarded for up to six fall/spring semesters, if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed each semester.