Westwood Contractors, Inc. Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College.
- Must pursue an Associate of Applied Science in Construction Management.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
- Must have completed a minimum of 18 credit hours at Tarrant County College, of which 9 credit hours must be in Construction Management courses.
- Must provide two references by instructors in the Construction Management Program.
- This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
Criteria for renewal:
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.