Cloellen Mauser Cardinal Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
• Must pursue an associate degree and intend to transfer to a four-year institution OR
• Must pursue a certificate of completion program.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.0 OR
• Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
• Must be a single head of household with dependent child/children.
• Preference given to applicants receiving services from one or more of the following community organizations: Safe Haven of Tarrant County, the Women’s Center of Tarrant County and/or the Center for Transforming Lives with supporting documentation in the applicant’s essay.
• Preference given to applicants that meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal:
• This scholarship is awarded for up to four consecutive fall/spring semesters if a minimum semester GPA of 2.0 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed each semester.