Colleyville Lions Club Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
• Must intend to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
• Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Must have graduated from or currently reside in the Birdville, Grapevine, Colleyville, HEB, or Keller Independent School Districts or have graduated from Nolan Catholic, Faith Christian, or Covenant High Schools.
• Must attend one Colleyville Lions Club meeting during the course of each semester.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal/scholarship match:
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.
• Recipient will receive a tuition only scholarship from the TCC Foundation for the second academic year at TCC if all minimum requirements are met.
• A minimum of 24 credit hours are completed at TCC by the end of the summer term immediately following their first academic year at TCC.
• Award amount: $500.00 per fall and spring semesters.