ABM Education Services Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
• Must intend to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 OR
• Must have a high school equivalent or a passing GED score if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal:
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.