Carswell Retired Officers' Wives Club Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must be a veteran or active member of the U.S. armed forces or the spouse of an active or retired member of the U.S. armed forces.
• Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at TCC.
• Must meet federal guidelines for financial need.
Criteria for renewal:
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.