Dr. Erik France Memorial Scholarship
• Must be entering or enrolled at Tarrant County College and pursuing an Associate of Arts degree with the intent to transfer to a four-year institution.
• Preference is given to those who are planning to study the social sciences or humanities.
• Must be attending South Campus.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours during period of award.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.8, or a high school equivalent if a first time TCC student, or a passing GED score.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial aid.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.8 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours is completed in the fall.