Bell Aviation Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or a certificate of completion in the aviation program.
• Must have a minimum college GPA of 3.0 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.