AIA Architecture Technology Program Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Arts Degree with an emphasis in architecture, an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Architectural Technology or a Certificate of Completion in Architectural Technology.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in ARCH coursework before period of award.
• Recipient must provide a portfolio of recipient’s work to TCC’s Architect Department by September 1st for review/critique by a panel of instructors.
• Must attend one meeting or function of the AIA, Fort Worth Chapter during the academic year.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.