Dr. Norman D. Ellis Memorial Scholarship for Management Students
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue a career in the field of management including, but not limited, to management, banking economics, finance and real estate.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 (with a minimum 3.0 GPA in the management specialization courses).
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in business administration/management coursework.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved, including a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all management courses taken and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.