Walter A. "Dub" Blessing Aviation Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue a Professional Helicopter Pilot Associate of Applied Science Degree.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours of aviation coursework at TCC and hold a Private Pilot Certificate with an instrument rating before the scholarship is awarded.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required. Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.
• Recipients of this scholarship may receive this award only one time.