Acme Brick Construction Management Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Construction Management.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours, 3 of which must be from the CNBT offerings, for period of award.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed in the fall.