Dr. Joe Rode Scholarship
- Must currently be enrolled or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to earn an Associate Degree or Certificate of Completion.
- Must attend Northwest Campus.
- Must be a single head of household with dependent children.
- Preference is that recipient be first generation in family to attend college.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time in your program) for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) is completed.
- $960 per semester