Westwood Contractors, Inc. Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College and pursuing an Associate of Applied Science in Construction Management.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 18 credit hours at Tarrant County College, in which 9 credit hours must be in Construction Management courses.
• Must provide two references by instructors in the Construction Management Program.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed in the fall.