Chemp Engineering Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree in the field of engineering (mechanical/ electrical/ industrial) with the intent to continue to a four-year institution to major in engineering.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 18 credit hours before period of award.
• Must meet federal guidelines for financial need.
• This scholarship is awarded for up to four consecutive semesters, if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours are completed each semester.