AAUW - Fort Worth Branch Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion in mathematics, nursing, science intensive courses, or any allied health field of study.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Women applicants who are United States citizens and have resided in Tarrant County for at least 12 months are encouraged to apply.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required. This scholarship is awarded for up to four semesters, if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed each semester.