Carswell Retired Officers' Wives Club Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at TCC.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must be a veteran or active member of the U.S. armed forces or the spouse of an active or retired member of the U.S. armed forces.
• Must meet federal guidelines for financial need.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.
- Carswell Retired Officer's Wives Club
- $750 per semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a veteran of the U.S. armed forces (including National Guard and Reserves) and seeking new skills in order to become competitive in the job market?
- Are you a spouse of an active or retired member of the U.S. armed forces?
- If you answered yes to either of the above questions, please describe your (or your spouse's) rank, the branch of the armed forces in which you (or your spouse) served and the dates of your (or your spouse's) service.