Ben L. Fryrear Scholarship for Business Students
• Must be entering second year at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree in business studies such as accounting, business, management, marketing, office administration or small business management.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed a minimum of 25 credit hours at TCC.
• Must have graduated from a high school in Tarrant County, Texas.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours are completed in the fall.