Christelle Memorial Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Dietetic Technician.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0 and in courses applied towards the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Dietetic Technician.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program), at least 6 credit hours must be Dietetics courses.
• Must have completed 12 credit hours in Dietetics courses (HECO, FDNS, IFWA, CHEF, DITA dietetic required courses) by the end of the spring semester before the scholarship is awarded.
• Preference given to applicants with a history of volunteerism.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required. Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.