Matthew Mata Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Must currently be enrolled at Tarrant County College and admitted into the Associate of Applied Science Program in Nursing.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
- Must be a single parent head of household.
- Must meet federal and state guidelines for financial assistance.
- Must enroll in full-time status for period of award.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0 is maintained in the fall and all fall courses are successfully completed in the Nursing Program.
- $960 per semester