Travel & Sports Legacy Foundation Scholarship
• Must be an Arlington Independent School District (AISD) high school graduate and received a ServeSafe Food Handler Certification awarded by the Dan Dipert Career & Technical Center Culinary & Hospitality Program.
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College.
• Must be pursuing any AAS in Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management or Certificate Level I or II in Hospitality Management or Culinary Arts.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours.
• Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum GPA of 2.5 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours is earned.
- $1000 per semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you receive a ServeSafe Food Handler Certification awarded by the Dan Dipert Career & Technology Center Culinary & Hospitality Program.
- Did you graduate from an Arlington ISD high school? (Write school name)