Dr. June Jacoby Memorial Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
• Must be a graduate of KEYS High School, formerly KEYS Learning Center, located in Euless, Texas.
• Preference given to applicants enrolled in 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.0 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.