Dr. Judith J. Carrier Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Must attend the TCC Southeast Campus.
• Must volunteer eight hours with any nonprofit organization during the course of each semester.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Preference given to applicants who have fulfilled one or more leadership roles in the community, previous school, or place of work; leadership role(s) must be addressed in application essay.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA 2.75 is achieved, a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall, and signed verification of volunteer service is submitted to the TCC Foundation Office.