Erma C. Johnson Hadley Scholarship
Criteria for eligibility:
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate of completion.
• Must have a minimum college GPA of 2.5 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Must volunteer a minimum of sixteen hours with a Tarrant County nonprofit organization or with a TCC event/program during the course of each semester.
• Must describe how volunteerism has impacted the individual personally (either through receiving assistance or providing volunteer support) in scholarship application essay.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• This scholarship is awarded for up to four consecutive fall and spring semesters if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved, a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed and signed verification of volunteer service is provided to Foundation office each semester.