Frank Family Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree and transfer to a four-year institution within two years, or complete a certificate of completion program.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in and maintain a minimum of 15 credit hours for period of award.
• This is a merit-based scholarship, but preference is given to students demonstrating financial need by including information regarding financial obstacles in the essay portion of the scholarship application (does not require meeting federal guidelines for financial aid).
• This scholarship is awarded up to four consecutive fall/spring semesters if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is achieved and a minimum of 15 credit hours are completed each semester.