Dr. Michael Saenz Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a four-year institution.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) for period of award.
• Must attend the TCC Northwest Campus.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum GPA of 2.75 is achieved and a minimum of 9 credit hours (or full-time enrollment as defined by the recipient’s program) are completed in the fall.