Dr. Carolyn Robertson Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree, followed by enrollment in a four-year institution.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.4. A high school GPA of 3.9 is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for period of award.
• Preference given to applicants pursuing studies in a Natural Science field (biology, chemistry, geology and/or physics).
• Preference given to TCC South Campus students.
• This is a merit-based scholarship and determination of financial need is not required.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.4 is achieved and a minimum of 12 credit hours are completed in the fall.