Charter Communications Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree or Certificate of Completion in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA/TAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 8 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by recipient’s program for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or a passing GED score.
- Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum *semester *GPA of 2.75 is achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours or full-time enrollment as defined by reciepient’s program is completed.