The AAUW - Tarrant County Branch Scholarship
The Tarrant County Scholarship Foundation (TCSF), a private foundation founded in 1995 by the Tarrant County Branch of the American Association of University Women of Fort Worth, is dedicated to the advancement of women and girls, lifelong education and positive societal change.
- Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an associate degree in education to become a teacher or a school guidance counselor.
- Students who are U.S. citizens and have resided in Tarrant County for at least 12 months are encouraged to apply.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 semester hours for period of award.
- Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.75 or high school equivalent if a first-time TCC student or minimum total standard GED score of 2750.
- This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not required, students are encouraged to file a FAFSA application for other forms of available aid.
- Recipient will continue to receive a scholarship, for up to four semesters, if a minimum GPA of 2.75 is maintained and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed each semester.