Dwain H. Hughes Memorial Scholarships for Nursing Students
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College and admitted into the Associate of Applied Science Program in Nursing.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0 (3.25 desirable) in courses applied towards the Associate of Applied Science in Nursing.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 8 credit hours in the nursing program for period of award.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• This scholarship is awarded for up to four semesters if a minimum GPA of 3.0 is achieved in the nursing curriculum and a minimum of 8 credit hours are completed each semester.