Margaret Shilling Memorial Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Dietetic Technician or a Certificate of Completion in Dietary Manager, Nutrition Specialist 1, Food and Nutrition Coach.
• Must have a minimum TCC GPA of 2.5.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award.
• Must have completed 7credit hours of TCC Dietetic courses (HECO, FDNS, IFWA, or CHEF dietetic required courses) at the TCC Southeast Campus.
• Preference given to applicants who meet federal or state guidelines for financial need; however, if no qualified applicant meets this preference, the scholarship will merit-based.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.5 is achieved and a minimum of 6 credit hours are completed in the fall.