Rotarian's Wine Appreciation Fellowship Scholarship
• Must be currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College with the intent to pursue an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Culinary Arts or a Certificate of Completion in Culinary Arts I, or Catering/Private Chef.
• Must have a minimum college GPA of 2.75. A high school equivalent or a passing GED score is acceptable if a first-time TCC student.
• Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.
• Preference given to applicants who participated in their high school Culinary Arts program.
• Must meet federal or state guidelines for financial need.
• Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 2.75 is achieved and the requisite number of credit hours are completed in the fall.
• Recipient will receive a scholarship match from the TCC Foundation of up to $1,500 for second year tuition if the requisite number of credit hours are completed during the first fall and spring semesters, and the minimum GPA is achieved.